• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In BF4 how do you acquire night vision goggles.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wingman99

In BF4 how do you acquire night vision goggles. I have not looked into the battle packs that much.

By using/leveling up whatever weapons that have it to use (most LMGs, etc). They can be in battlepacks. Open them all up before you play. This is how BF4 works with all weapons. You start off with iron sights and move up to red dot, etc...

Last edited:
In BF4 how do you acquire night vision goggles. I have not looked into the battle packs that much.
As Ed stated open battlepacks and play. As you level up you get accessories. Note: once you get say INRV for one weapon does not give it to you for another.

No. Just as a weapon scope and unless something has changed as an optic choice on tanks/etc.

I down loaded the free new night operations from the EA store so maybe there is something new.

Last edited:
Off topic but Janus do you still play? I saw someone on the other day with Janus as their name...Would that be you?

Off topic but Janus do you still play? I saw someone on the other day with Janus as their name...Would that be you?

Unfortunately, no, I just don't have the time lately. I haven't played for months.

@ wingman, that's possible, I wasn't aware of that being added (seems like it would make the gun optics redundant in that case).

Just an FYI Wingman, the night vision is great whether it be Flir or Inrv are very susceptible to light so if someone is using flairs and such you'll be completely blind.

LOL thats what I meant.

But i guess thats a stupid question.

How's the hacking in 4 compared to 3? Still as abundant, with people pulling colt 45 headshots during midair spins at 100+ yards?
Hacking is hacking, it will be in any game no matter what you play. As much as it sucks, one just has to deal with it. I have only seen a couple of blatant hackers on BF4, it doesn't seem bad at all compared to the Free to play game I used to play, Battlefield Heroes. If you really want to see an abundance of hacking, try a Free to play game. Due to it being free and a user can just sign up with another email or Ip address there is no real threat if you get caught. It's not like you'll lose the $50.00+ money you spent on the game such as BF4.

LOL true.

I was just wondering if Punkbuster works any better now lol

I used to play Tribes Ascend *total Tribes II nutcase back in the day*
And yeah..........Battlefield Heroes......gags

Right now, I play nothing. I have school, school, and well school, go college.

P.S. There is nothing more enjoyable in the world, than killing someone who is clearly hacking, and having them accuse you of hacking, with the logic that, if you killed them YOU must be hacking too >.<

The hackers are always the first to Hackuse and I do not know if Punkbuster is any better.

I don't really see anyone I can say for sure is a hacker in BF4. Of course plenty of accusations flying around but rarely something that I would agree with so either punkbuster works pretty decent or something else is running the hackers to another game. As far as the game itself...it is awful.

In most instances, if someone cries hack it's not true from my experience. Some players just don't realize they aren't as good as they think and/or don't have the upgraded weapons. As I posted earlier, I've only seen a couple blatant hackers in BF4, the last one being some level 11 guy just mowing through the board. He was 100-11 by the time I got kicked for tk-ing him.

Back