• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Save form entries does not work on windows 10 Edge.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wingman99

I went into stetting and made sure it is on, I tried reset and that did not work. It wont save my sing in name in Hotmail or other forms, OS is windows 10 Edge.

Can anyone confirm that it works on there OS 10 Edge.

When you say 'sing', do you mean your username for Hotmail and other sites? Or do you mean passwords? Or do you mean your name/address when completing forms?

And what was it exactly that you reset?

Well form data was working when I originally (clean) installed Win10. But since then I've changed all my privacy settings and it seems that simply re-enabling 'form entries' doesn't bring back that function any more for me. (I just tested it out). Maybe you could try resetting all your Windows privacy options (including for Cortana) back to their installed defaults and seeing if that helps.

Well form data was working when I originally (clean) installed Win10. But since then I've changed all my privacy settings and it seems that simply re-enabling 'form entries' doesn't bring back that function any more for me. (I just tested it out). Maybe you could try resetting all your Windows privacy options (including for Cortana) back to their installed defaults and seeing if that helps.

I tried what you suggested and it still did not work. Is there anyone else that can confirm save form entries does not work on windows 10 Edge. This is what it looks like in windows 10 explore 11. Form fill in windows 10 Edge.jpg save form entries.png

Last edited:
Back