• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LN2 CPU Chiller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome! :welcome: to the team! Feel free to make a post in the benchmarking team section introducing yourself if you'd like. We have some requirements for the benchmarking team forum banner and sub-sub-forum, feel free to read through those and let myself, Woomack, or Johan45 know if you have any questions!

Still loving the progress you're making on the unit. Have you had a chance to meet up with any pro benchers to see what they could do?

Thanks! Totally glad to be here! I'll get all the sign-up done later today. Yes, we sent a unit to a pro who will be benching in the next week or so. We also have six units ready now, and we have them for 22 psi. So 50 liter Dewars are an absolute GO! :attn:

So, $400 for a new case that's hermetically sealed AND an LN2 benching solution that doesn't call for directly messing with LN2 or heating with a propane torch, and I don't have to mess with insulating the board? I'm sold, I'll be saving my pennies!

So, $400 for a new case that's hermetically sealed AND an LN2 benching solution that doesn't call for directly messing with LN2 or heating with a propane torch, and I don't have to mess with insulating the board? I'm sold, I'll be saving my pennies!
It's like 3 grand man. It'll be out dated before then.

It said on the website that its 399.99, unless I'm missing something?

The purge unit is $399, the chiller itself is 2.9k or 3.3k depending on which once you select.

I see why I got confused, I didn't see any pricing for the chiller, so I assumed it was included with the whole kit. In my defense, it does say "Purge Case and Kit".

Back