• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bluetooth Headset Pairing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Berne

Hi ,

I just bought a bluetooth headset in the hope of listening to music streamed via Bluetooth from my pc. Im unable to pair the headset to the pc? Any tips on how i can do this or have I even got the correct headset for this purpose?

Headset is : Sparkle b570 ....I did try to pair to my pc using the headset in Bluetooth Mode....but I dont see any bluetooth icon in control panel ?
OS is W7PRO

The headset came with a USB connector which will be to charge the headset which is powered by battery.....2.5hour charge gets 10 hours of play......Im thinking this headset is only for playing music via a TF card, or streaming from another bluetooth enabled radio. Is it possible to pair this headset to my pc and listen to MP3 or Utube audio tracks?

Berne

Does your PC have Bluetooth? If not then you'll need a Bluetooth dongle for it.

If it does have Bluetooth and asks for a pairing code try 0000 or 1234, those worked with my Craig Bluetooth headphones.

^^^

I gave $8 for an extended range BT dongle a couple of months ago, Winderz loaded up drivers from a CAB file or offline, and away we went.

Back