• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wireless adapter cant find internet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shazam89

Hey guys,

I just built a new computer a couple days ago and just installed windows 7 64bit and just installed mobo driver cd for Asrock Fatal1ty z97x mobo and my wireless Internet adapter cant find Internet and tried doing a couple troubleshootings and I've got nothing.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

ey guys,

I just built a new computer a couple days ago and just installed windows 7 64bit and just installed mobo driver cd for Asrock Fatal1ty z97x mobo and my wireless Internet adapter cant find Internet and tried doing a couple troubleshootings and I've got nothing.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Appreciate the response, forgot I still had kept the driver cd in the attic in some boxes. 😅

What does device manager show to be the status of the wireless adapter in question? Does it show up in the list of devices at all? Is there a caution or other trouble symbol present on that line? Also, make sure the encryption protocol setting of the router is compatible with that of the adapter.

Last edited:
I think by his last reply he fixed his own problem, and just didn't bother changing the thread to solved.

Okay, I see that now. I had thought he had already installed the driver but was looking for the driver install CD to answer the question about the make and model of the wifi adapter.

Back