• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6th place in rookie rumble #22 WooHoo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lochekey

Senior Pink Member
So as the title says the final results on the Rookie Rumble #22 are out and I was able to place 6th:clap:. Not the best but not to shabby for my first go at it. I know I am kinda tooting my own horn here but i needed somewhere to gloat (my wife gave me the "What the "F" are you talking about":screwy: look and went to bed:escape:). I'm gonna try to push for a better place in Round #23 and want to get a 1st place spot in Stage #2 (HWBOT Prime). I can really push my G3258 and hopefully dominate this stage. The other 2 stages I just don't have the hardware to compete with the top 10 guys but I will make it up in stage #2 and hopefully can make the top 5 overall this time. I've included the round summary article below because they were nice enough to post a picture of my rig in the article. Well enough of me tooting my horn for now. Will be putting my pentium back in after I am done folding for the month and will be off to get a better hwbot prime score.

http://oc-esports.io/#!/article/3091/sergeyr_wins_rookie_rumble_22_ncn_md_wins_amd_19

Nice work Lochekey, keep at it and it'll all fall into place........sometimes.

Hey guys thanks for the support. I am leaving town for a few days to go to the NHRA nationals but when I get back I will be putting my pentium back in and having another go at it. Ill probably be looking for some advice once I push it to the limits of my ability, but I will come back with some more specifics on what is giving me trouble at that point.

Back