• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:HWBOT x265 Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmmm,

Now I need to find out why I am subscribed to thread, but not getting emails of new messages...
*while figuring out how to increase output of cpu without making it as unstable as Chernobyl*

Common issue with OCF.

well i guess tomorrrow is gonig to be a busy day for me as i got to learn how to overclock on this board
im not gongi to expect a lot from this board but wth , good things come to those who wait

Ok , scores updated nice work guys.
Man does that 5960x ever have an advantage in this one. great score Marc

we are getting the buisiness end of it for sure. great score marc

Throw one up on the board here...Would love to throw the 5820 on it, but that rig is on W10 and giving me fits about HPET. Ran the command in elevated CMD prompt, says it took,but when the benchmark loads, it still gives the same HPET error.

Earthdog/intel 6770K 4.7GHz/water/ 26.08

x265-47ghz.jpg

Joe comes out swinging as well. nice work sir

Apparently win10 can reduce this score because of pmode errors and stuff I don't really understand.
I will try win 8.1 and 7 soon to see if there is a difference

You know you have a problem when: You simply click on the link to open the benchmark..........and your system shuts down from overheating.

Currently at idle:
package: 44c
Mainboard: 32c
CPU: 52c

Just a little warm in here :p

The 4930K is showing its age with this one.

MetalRacer / i7 4930K / Water / 21.47

capture1235.jpg

OP updated, keep them coming guys. I like the score out of that 6770 there E_D. Looks like it does have some real improvements over Haswell even if they don't seem to clock very high cold.
Yes that 4930 run was really surprising to me too.

Back