• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:HWBOT x265 Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice score, you're getting there man.

Anyone have tips for getting the HPET thing to stick in w10? I ran with elevated cmd prompt, says it took, but it won't allow me to run the bench... says it's still off.

It would have to be enabled in BIOS for Win10 to install, right?

Anyone have tips for getting the HPET thing to stick in w10? I ran with elevated cmd prompt, says it took, but it won't allow me to run the bench... says it's still off.

No clue, mine just worked when I installed the program, didn't have to do anything.

don't think/not sure? It's installed though.

yep.

Let me try to enable it, then install the program...

@NZK - The system having trouble is using ASRock X99 OC Formula for mobo.
I didn't have any issues getting it to work ED> I just did the CMD in admin mode and hit enter, rebooted and it worked.

Well, not sure what fixed it. Just started the process from scratch and it worked (PEBKAC!).

Here is a placeholder for the 5820K...

Earthdog / 5820K @ 4.24GHz / water / 29.72

x265-425ghz-2972.jpg

Last edited:
O.O

Yeah....I got yelled at by, I forget who, for using that jokingly when I first got here.

My two fave acronyms to use, RTFM and PEBKAC.

Just came froom one of those situations, had to explain to my mom, again, that avast saying it needed to update databases was not the end of the world >.>

Still not great but it was good enough for some gold.
http://hwbot.org/submission/2994634_

MetalRacer / i7 4930K / Water / 24.2

capture1237.jpg

Roger few things I see, you're running you ram at 1600 Mhz with 11-11-11 timings try the 1866 jedec profile. Your Ht Link speed should be 2600 Mhz default and you can also try raising you Nb Freq to see if it nets any gains.

Back