• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:HWBOT x265 Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yup.... do it Roger. Did it once last winter Tina came in the office asking why the door was closed...... When she seen how cold the room was shook her head and turned around, left and added wood to the wood stove.

My wife just looks at me and shakes her head now, she thought my H2O benching loop as some sort of hydroponics experiment. lol

My wife just looks at me and shakes her head now, she thought my H2O benching loop as some sort of hydroponics experiment. lol

now thats was funny , but now at this new play i have an office and i can close the door now lol so when it does get cold i will

Hate to say this Metal nice run but there's no CPUz tabs open?? Same at the bot

Not sure its required since there are no rules for this one at HWBOT and CPUZ is built into the bench.

MetalRacer / 5960x / ln2 / 47.69

capture038a.jpg

I just figured better safe than sorry. You know how they can get. Great run BTW

Johan45/4790k/H2O 24.46

265 24.46.JPG

Last edited:
Finally home and able to try this out. Was able to pull together a pretty decent score but corrupted my OS in the process (Thank god for cloned backup drives). Has anyone else tried running the 4k benchmark. It took me just under 7 minutes to complete it.

Lochekey/4690K/H2O/20.5

hwbot 265 1080 - 20.50.png

I think I'm getting the hang of this new memory now.
Johan45/4790k/H2O/ 25.14

25.14 x256.JPG

That's odd, I'm sure it did when I uploaded it. It works if you click on it and open it but I'll see if i can straighten it out.

Back