• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:HWBOT x265 Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ED, as I posted in other thread, do most boards/BIOS have the option of disabling cores manually? Or is that relegated to higher end?

Go to advanced option tag and part way down you'll find it. You have to disable two at a time on that board for an FX

I would post an update......but I get 3/4 of the way thru a run, max FPS at about 10.55, and then it freezes......try running again and system powers off due to crappy PSU...
I am very disgusted @ my hardware presently.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to advanced option tag and part way down you'll find it. You have to disable two at a time on that board for an FX

Wasn't really asking for me, was just curious if core enable/disable was standard across the board on.......erm........boards lol

- - - Updated - - -

So, an XFX P1-650B-BEFX, 99.99 on newegg w/ 6.99 shipping.......or 99.99 on amazon w/ free 2day shipping via prime student...........
Lemme thinksh.

*now I just need to figure out how I am going to free up a hundred bucks*

Honestly NZK if it were my money I would get the XFX that Mandrake posted and with the money saved I'd buy a dedicated benching drive. Your playing with fire benching on your daily driver, not to mention the drive that holds all your class work. JMO.

Honestly NZK if it were my money I would get the XFX that Mandrake posted and with the money saved I'd buy a dedicated benching drive. Your playing with fire benching on your daily driver, not to mention the drive that holds all your class work. JMO.
+1

NZK thats how i learned , that why i got there HDD now if you look at my Sig thats what im running for Hdds
this is where i learned tough love , these people here mean well and they will stand by you , look at me , i messed
up with the Mobo i just bought and there helping me thru it and givening the right tools to choose right but its mt choice at the end

But like Baylock said (Your playing with fire benching on your daily driver ) and i think Johan told me this also , but i was like you i didnt listen
and Johan what happened two days later lol

Classic bleeping computer gif

Well.....

blah........yeah.

just woke up after sleeping on the floor cos my rooms, outta whack, from being bored and reorganizing shelving, etc...
*zombies down the stairs for coffee

Im still pushing , i refuse to have this board hold me back lol

XRogerX/FX-8350/AIO/ 15.34
15.34.PNG

just realized it dont count lol

Wrong background lolllll

Last edited:
Im still pushing , i refuse to have this board hold me back lol

XRogerX/FX-8350/AIO/ 15.34

just realized it dont count lol

Wrong background lolllll
12c outside Roger put the rig out there, so the wife can confirm the insanity.

You'll just have to open the window and make he best of it. Rog. Close the door and the room temp will drop. Some of us have done that in the winter with parkas on.

You'll just have to open the window and make he best of it. Rog. Close the door and the room temp will drop. Some of us have done that in the winter with parkas on.
Yeppers, Fan in the window blowing -10 c air into the room, Snow jacket, Snow pants, hat and gloves! Do it Roger it's good for the soul :D

Back