• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:HWBOT x265 Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Finally got it to run.
Turns out I had a standard version of Java installed instead of the 64 bit version it needed, I didn't pay attention to what version I was installing when I did :chair: and that was it.
Installed the 64 bit version and away it went.

I'll get something ran and posted up. :D

Finally got it to run.
Turns out I had a standard version of Java installed instead of the 64 bit version it needed, I didn't pay attention to what version I was installing when I did :chair: and that was it.
Installed the 64 bit version and away it went.

I'll get something ran and posted up. :D
I'm sure that is a relief! Hate when I run into issues like that.

The clock is wrong in that shot. Should be 5.2x and they get tighter and faster LRG5

Just one last kick at the can before the party starts
Johan45/FX-9370/H2O/18.34

x265 18.34.JPG

Ha, now that's funny.
I'm havin a good laugh this afternoon. Getting the house ready for an 80's horror theme Halloween party. Probably 12-16 people. SHould be a good time and the costumes ha

Hehe, I don't have enough cold to push the 6700k past 4.8 nor the Fx 6300 past 5.3, unless I put the pot on and I haven't had time for that of late.

Are you going to do your best to stay upright? I'm dressing up as Mr Clean ;)

I don't plan on any nosedives tonight but you never know? Mr. Clean, hell that's everyday for you isn't it. I'm doing pugsley from the remake.

Nice run Johan ..... been to busy of late to get anymore time in ...... enjoy your party I have some guest coming over to and may head out later.

Exactly so it's not a stretch.
You shaving the beard?

Gisele wouldn't let me.

Nice run Johan ..... been to busy of late to get anymore time in ...... enjoy your party I have some guest coming over to and may head out later.
Have fun bud, have one for me. That chip is dead BTW tried it again thursday. No go. Bummer too, I wanted to bench it.

I can't seem to get the bcedit part to work. I have tried multiple ways to enable it and it seems to be on but x265 doesnt seem to think so. I have tried restarting the app and doing things in different orders.

What am I missing?

Screenshot (30).png

Well....not exactly :) I crashed. Then when it came back up it was working... so yeah... :chair:

I was on my way to edit my message but you beat me to it. Thanks.

Back