• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Noob Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cjkart20

Alright, so thanks to everyone's help I overclocked my ram and cpu... Decided it was now time to overclock my graphics card lol. I have it done but just have a question about it if anyone knows the answer. So in the CCC I have my card overclocked to 20% on the power limit settings, 1150 on the GPU clock settings, and 1500 on the memory clock settings. I have a total of 4 monitors hooked up. When I am gaming I run 3 monitors at 5760X1080, then when I am just surfing the web and browsing I use presets and switch over to my single monitor at 1920X1080. When I open up MSI afterburner and look at the core clock and memory clock the 2 are different when I am on the 3 screens then switch over to the single screen. Should it do that? Or should it be the same no matter what arrangement of screens I am using?
Single.JPG triple.JPG

Back