• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot's Hardware Sharing policy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MaddMutt

Here is my question and problem :(

I have a video card that I wish to sell/trade to a fellow team mate. I would like to bench it some more before I sell it. I will be benching on air while the fellow team mate is going to use water and LN2.

My problem stems from the video card as it sticks out at HWBot. The graphics card in question is a kingpin 980ti.

Thanks For Any Help :thup:

as far as I know a legitimate trade or sale makes it legal for the next guy. this is the reason for the team power points

I now know because of the card that this may cause red flags to be thrown up at HWBot :(

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Guys :)
I'll finish putting together the benching rig with the F1 Dark. I have found so far that my CPU is holding it back :)

The only thing that causes issues is when people pass a card around with no proof of sale between the members is when it will stick out more. For example our team meets up for a benching party, and all of a sudden we all have 6.5ghz 6700k submissions all that are damn close together and near the same 3dmark scores that would raise some eyebrows.

Back