• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[EXPIRED] Bioshock Infinite for $1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
Bioshock Infinite for $1. I believe this offer will last till the 30th of this month, if I recall correctly.

Link

its got decent reviews and a nice trailer.Looks graphically amazing from the trailer. I personally have never delved that far into the new gen of games. Still probably a solid deal, I just hate it when they substitute giving up your contact info for money. But that opinion has nothing to do with the post really.

It's probably worth a buck. The first one was amazing. I only gave Infinite about 20 minutes, so I probably just wasn't patient enough.

I played some of it. Not a huge fan. They give me the creeps and I get goosebumps when playing but for a dollar, sure why not. lol

On the other hand, I did get Emergency 5 for 50% off. Haven't tried that yet.

Some of the other titles I would have liked were just too much.

Was fun, but good luck following the plot. There's a reason my favorite book genre is NOT "surreal mystery"...

Back