• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One of the most amazing Custom Water Cooling build logs I've seen in a while.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got tired of moving my Cosmos I I around..... this build I think dwarfs that. Extremely nice build though....... someone spent allot of time on this.

I still can't believe of the size of that rad (140.6). I'm sure that was custom build specifically for him from Aqua.

Haf-Stacker by Corsaronero333 -24.jpg

Haf-Stacker by Corsaronero333 -25.jpg

Haf-Stacker by Corsaronero333 -27.jpg

That was my first thought as well GTXJB, the size of it is just wowzers. I also thought it was funny that the op is using a water block to keep the pump cool.

Just a quick question about this build.... why? I know the standard answer : because I can. But Im wondering what types of performance gains are being sought with something like this. is it all just bling? can the same level of performance be reached with less, basically?

Also it is very pretty. I think Id buy that thing if it had a wooden cpu :D

Just a quick question about this build.... why? I know the standard answer : because I can. But Im wondering what types of performance gains are being sought with something like this. is it all just bling? can the same level of performance be reached with less, basically?

Also it is very pretty. I think Id buy that thing if it had a wooden cpu :D

At this point it isn't about performance as much as the fact that it's a work of art.

That was my first thought as well GTXJB, the size of it is just wowzers. I also thought it was funny that the op is using a water block to keep the pump cool.

Got me thinking what kind of pump he is using for the build. I would have gone with a dual pump for redundancy but if you're going that big, why not?! :p
Unholy Hell..........thats gorgeous.

And more than likely UNSTEALABLE.

size/weight alone is a theft-deterrent.

My thoughts exactly. Actually after reading your post, THIS video popped in my head. :rofl:

Back