• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first watercooled build finally done!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d3n1s_47

Registered
Here is the final result, extremely happy with the way it looks and performs. 5930k at 4.5ghz 1.32 adaptive vcore, idles at NINETEEN DEGREES CELCIUS (that's roughly 1 degree above my ambient temperature which i thought was impossible) and loads at 72c with AIDA CPU + FPU stress test (barely breaks 50 with CPU only). Could not be happier with the result and i want to say a big thank you to everyone that helped!

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr197/d3n1s_471/GOPR9926_zps1vm9tirt.jpg

Grats on the build and I love the case as well. Big fan of Caselabs.

Thanks, you can always use the windows edit feature to make it smaller. Reason I asked, is because eventually it becomes a dead link. If someone in the future is browsing the thread no picture to see = no help. Nice build BTW, next time you may want to get a bigger case, I'm not sure if that one is big enough ;).

yeah that case is wayyyy too small, can't even park my car inside what a shame :( and yes the casters are VERY locked and they have been ever since i got it. This thing weighs probably close to 100 pounds and it would probably go through the 2 apartments under mine if it was to fall down!

yeah that case is wayyyy too small, can't even park my car inside what a shame :( and yes the casters are VERY locked and they have been ever since i got it. This thing weighs probably close to 100 pounds and it would probably go through the 2 apartments under mine if it was to fall down!
They are nice cases, I was thinking of picking one up before I bought my Mountain Mods case.

Back