• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Patriots gaming rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im not anti-patriots, I hate all football teams equally.
:p

I do think they need to bring back the Gunslingers as a team name tho.
and Houston should be the Oilers not the Texans....how can you be the Texans when most aren't even from here?

Im not anti-patriots, I hate all football teams equally.
:p

I do think they need to bring back the Gunslingers as a team name tho.
and Houston should be the Oilers not the Texans....how can you be the Texans when most aren't even from here?

While you at this why not bring back the Los Angeles RAMS, Oakland Senors.....
And why hate football, is it because of all the cheating and scandals that going on?, not all sport are pure and clean, 75% of American believe that all the sport team out there cheat in some way some how, all from the NBA, NHL, NFL to the MLB they're not cheat unless they get caught

While you at this why not bring back the Los Angeles RAMS, Oakland Senors.....
And why hate football, is it because of all the cheating and scandals that going on?, not all sport are pure and clean, 75% of American believe that all the sport team out there cheat in some way some how, all from the NBA, NHL, NFL to the MLB they're not cheat unless they get caught

Nice rig, who cares what some else likes/dislikes. I think baseball is stoopid, golf is the best.

Again, nice rig!

ASUS ROG;7865706[COLOR=#FF0000 said:
they're not cheat unless they get caught [/COLOR]

Oh the Pats WERE caught.......multiple times. They just got let off the hook. It does pay to know, wine, and dine people.;)

Jets fan BTW. :D

Oh hell yea.......baseball.............no time limit, no delay of game, stupid fans fall to their deaths in an effort to catch a little ball........
I mainly don't like football for the fact that, well, there is no real ball *balls be round*, you use your hands with the ball 90% of the time.....and half of a team is usually in some sort of legal trouble ROFL.

I like rugby though. no pads, huge muddy field, blood and bruises.

Oh hell yea.......baseball.............no time limit, no delay of game, stupid fans fall to their deaths in an effort to catch a little ball........
I mainly don't like football for the fact that, well, there is no real ball *balls be round*, you use your hands with the ball 90% of the time.....and half of a team is usually in some sort of legal trouble ROFL.

hey, I heard the NFL just went a month with no players being arrested.
im pretty sure that was some sort of record!

Sorry to break it to you, Rugby balls aren't perfectly round either.

Dude, seriously, how could you marry a Dallas fan. I can forget all the cheating. To be honest I could care less about it. But a Dallas Fan. I hope she's at least a great cook. Lol

LOL Blay..........we all know the Cowboys would be a great team..........if their owner would quit trying to be: manager/coach/god lol.
and the whole "Romo is our QB" thing...........if you keep doing the same thing expecting different results.......know what thats called?

Oh ASUS ROG, I forgot to ask earlier, Where did you get your OCF stickers for your fans? I know there was a member here quite a while ago making them but I don't thing he's hanging around these parts anymore. I'd be interested in getting some made up.

Dude, seriously, how could you marry a Dallas fan. I can forget all the cheating. To be honest I could care less about it. But a Dallas Fan. I hope she's at least a great cook. Lol

Because my wife and i share a lot of thing in common and she's gave up lot of thing and move from Atlanta to Texas with me before we get marry, that's real love right there.

Awesome rig, who are the Patriots though/

:bang head: :shock:

LOL Blay..........we all know the Cowboys would be a great team..........if their owner would quit trying to be: manager/coach/god lol.
and the whole "Romo is our QB" thing...........if you keep doing the same thing expecting different results.......know what thats called?

But Jerry is a good business man, he's made the Dallas Cowboys the MOST VALUABLE SPORT TEAM IN THE WORLD, i think the Cowboy worth close to $5 billions dollars

Oh ASUS ROG, I forgot to ask earlier, Where did you get your OCF stickers for your fans? I know there was a member here quite a while ago making them but I don't thing he's hanging around these parts anymore. I'd be interested in getting some made up.

It custom made, what you need is Adobe Illustrator, a printer, circle cutter and this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMCU9ZO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

add this if you want a professional look
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013C7V24?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s02

For the circle cutter i use this, it cheap but work great :)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GXBXXU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01

If that is too much work for you, then you can always go to ebay and search for custom decal, sticker, a lot of ebay seller will offer to made you 1 or 1000 custom decal.

Phenomenal build my friend, absolutely beautiful! I'm a huge Pats fan too, but this build is super clean and HUGE! Nice work man!! :thup::clap:

Back