• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Star Wars Battlefront Beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Never locked up for me in beta or the real deal.

It looks pretty, that is for sure, but as janus said, it is shallow. I'm hoping more maps will help, but will wait to hear from others on them before I go further down the hole.

To me, BF4 was worth every penny.

It's shallow but does that make it not fun to play? For me, no it doesn't and I enjoy it, but I tend to play it for about an hr or so at a time unless I'm playing supremacy which I'll go for a few hrs. I like the game for this and I'm able to get my fix, quick.

I don't recommend paying $60 for this game, but mid $30's, I would. I did not pay retail for it myself :p

I played for about 10 minutes during lunch yesterday...

I froze twice, but otherwise, it really looked good. Not sure if I like not having a server browser and being able to choose which server though. I thought out of the gate it was going to be a re-skinned BF4, but it really didn't feel/play that way.

Never locked up for me in beta or the real deal.

It looks pretty, that is for sure, but as janus said, it is shallow. I'm hoping more maps will help, but will wait to hear from others on them before I go further down the hole.

To me, BF4 was worth every penny.

What do you mean by froze?

Ah...something that happened once (same session, two times...did not happen again), I don't consider a problem...but how quickly I forget!

I have not had this problem so far in the release.

Back