• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG IN WIN G1 (modded In Win 909)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The clean application of the hard lines through such a sophisticated loop is fantastic. It simply works with that color scheme , with the contrasts in the right places to really show off the many details. Some of these pics will be in my desktop slide show. Outstanding effort. Thanks for sharing it with us.

The clean application of the hard lines through such a sophisticated loop is fantastic. It simply works with that color scheme , with the contrasts in the right places to really show off the many details. Some of these pics will be in my desktop slide show. Outstanding effort. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks a lot mate! Much appreciated :D

If you want higher res pics of the build check out the Facebook page link or hit me up :)

Hi guys,

I have some new updates on this build :)

After two versions it's now going into V3

AVEXIR have asked me to display the build at their Computex booth coming up and it's going through some changes for this. Changing some of the hardware and the loop a little bit.

Due to the changes new build name is IN WIN PREMIUM :D

Hope you guys enjoy these quick updates on this build yet again.

First up, new motherboard and graphics cards!

S1vfCnm.jpg

FbfvxRH.jpg

xS8GSJA.jpg

nlDaQjg.jpg

ynJ8IIG.jpg

Jxy5N20.jpg

ISxx7Ox.jpg

zUAfxkV.jpg

6C5Lzoy.jpg

UM9hD0a.jpg

QTt1Rxb.jpg

f8D5Twl.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi guys,

I've added some vinyl to the motherboard to bring it in line with the theme of the build!

Most of the other things will be a straight swap :)

Also a look at the EK Supremacy EVO CPU block and Avexir Blitz Memory.

w28t0xQ.jpg

33elDWq.jpg

qmhy4xn.jpg

IY1d5ar.jpg

vq5zLmi.jpg

jXk0Exv.jpg

XxKWLpG.jpg

QVBOxxY.jpg

3uhEzRM.jpg

JbCwpea.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

Looks much better with the red Alex. Nice vinyl work!
I think thats how the board should have came from the factory.

Hi guys,

Changed some of the vinyl logos in the build from Gigabyte G1 to a more ASUS Signature look as well as showing some EK love. Also a special shout-out to AVEXIR on the side panel :D

And check out the sweet looking ASUS STRIX GTX 980TI!

Yz5ummJ.jpg

Y68eGnV.jpg

BH7MTUF.jpg

3jsXPlB.jpg

mvHNkKi.jpg

gvRHsQg.jpg

xQSGGCP.jpg

083MkYB.jpg

jXvehJS.jpg

GuEY06L.jpg

rymvv23.jpg

y7td2Ed.jpg

4ibMvze.jpg

E4CGsJA.jpg

0RBvSu2.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Hi guys,

I made a quick video of installing an EK Waterblock to the ASUS STRIX GTX 980TI graphics cards. It's my very first video so let me know what you think. I know the lighting isn't too good in this one but I'm learning. Hopefully the content is good :D

Subscribe to the Simple Modz channel for more watercooling and modding related videos.

Check out the video here:

Also some shots of the cards with sexy waterblocks installed :D

nw2S0Pc.jpg

YU9kZed.jpg

pRsflow.jpg

wHsLVM5.jpg

B50KlpU.jpg

twbQTSO.jpg

yNcds34.jpg

ErsiLYz.jpg

xM9AHPg.jpg

yY0tsp8.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

Lookin' real good Alex!
Love the vinyl work as usual!

Thanks a lot :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys,

I think it's pretty obvious that the build is already at Computex by now. Just been busy as always and haven't managed to post all the updates yet.

Here are shots of the new tubing layout before filling up, just slightly different.

GYlKFV6.jpg

Notice the vinyl work on the small SLI bridge, it was the only one I had available at the time however it turned out great.

IAKGcvv.jpg

6UzqHAn.jpg

uT1EG2i.jpg

mjoehaM.jpg

6hxRS3n.jpg

o6NjPmL.jpg

PLbAiiO.jpg

PiVpG7W.jpg

FpKHZxB.jpg

nu07p8Z.jpg

sRnXbdB.jpg

8lJB5Dc.jpg

P1FygJT.jpg

8j5mhsj.jpg

KYdhrOr.jpg

D76aymc.jpg

UlNkiKY.jpg

Thanks for checking it out, I'll have the final pics in the next update!

Cheers,

Alex

Awesome!! I love how clean the rig looks. The colour scheme is perfect too. Its not your average red theme, your is much brighter :)

Great work as usual Alex! :thup:

Back