• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to start again... (help)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

donuts

What I'm trying to do is get the most out of my BOINC crunchers. I haven't followed SETI since 2010 (last time I turned in a unit) and am trying to get the most out of what I have. The processors are tied up with Rosetta, but I have a couple video cards. Back in the day, it was only CUDA cards that could run SETI, however, seems that they have ported for ATI now.

What I have is an ASUS DirectCU II R9 280X and a HD7950, both were former folding cards and I figured I'd run them till they died. (folding is still an option.)

The 280x is in a 4p rig running tear's BOINC optimized client on Ubuntu (warning extreme linux noob here.)
The 7950 will either go into a 4 core rig, either AMD 9850be or Intel q9550. Both on Windows, XP for the AMD and 10 for the Intel.

Lunatics site was down, so I'm hoping someone can help me out. Please?

Hey, thanks Wizzard. Seems I was on the Lunatics site Sat, now nothing. That link should help.:thup:

89th on the team, I'll see if I can change that.:D

Back