• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Real Time Map of Global Cyber Attacks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm sure a lot of the demonstrated attacks are DDoS hack attacks , but the ones emanating from China are guaranteed government operations. Saw an interesting exchange. US based attacks on the mid east as attacks from China came in , then Russian activity aimed at Dubai. Fascinating.

I wonder if the attacks from the middle east are ISIS related. There's a pretty decent number of them at the moment. I wonder what the netbois-ns does.

WOAH, there goes a huge one. ms-sql-s. Hello, China. That's not nice.

Can you imagine trying to secure a server against this kind of interest? Sheesh.

I think this is all BS from IP address spoofing, just because a google search shows other 'websites' with info on it, doesn't mean google search is the truth of the matter... too many folks trust google, that's a problem.

Kaspersky's reputation , and accomplishments , in cyber security are well documented. The link to Kaspersky's site shows their real time map. These things are real. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the activity being aimed at the mid east is related to Anonymous going after ISIS. That , however , would be pure speculation. The attacks are happening , but who and why are way beyond my knowledge.

Back