• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New monitor.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You may not need AA (anti aliasing) however Ultra settings will give you more detail even with 4K.

Anyone giving this advice actually have these items?

I have a 40" UHD running on a 970 and I have absolutely no problem running anything at max settings.

I don't know what OP ended up getting but with that budget, he could get my monitor and card for less than 1k.

I have a 40" UHD running on a 970 and I have absolutely no problem running anything at max settings.

I don't know what OP ended up getting but with that budget, he could get my monitor and card for less than 1k.

What's the model number of your screen? I'm assuming at 40" it's a TV.

Running max settings and running max settings at comfortable Hz and FPS is another story. For instance, running 1440p at 100Hz+ is my comfort zone, something 4K simply can't provide at this moment in time much less a 970 at 4K. Not to mention a lot of the 4K panels are 30Hz and that's simply a no-no for me.

Back