• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Discount Voucher for MNPCTECH.COM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MonsterMawd

Hey gang, just sharing what I announced in my Phanteks Luxe Star Trek PC project the other day, presuming most of you missed it.

I'm offing 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE for all Overlockers.com members at my webstore MNPCTECH

Just enter “OVERCLOCKERS” at Checkout in the “Gift Certificate or Promo Code” box found in your Order Summary.

For International Orders, we do those via email, so just mention this post, http://mnpctech.com/international-orders.html

You're the 1st community I've offered this to. As some of you may know already, frozencpu was our largest retailer of Mnpctech products. After their aftermath, OCers welcomed me here with kind words and hand shakes. I've been working hard to expand upon the variety of custom parts we make for our webstore, which will include liquid cooling components. It's taking a long time, but we're in this market for the long haul. We just celebrated our 14 year anniversary. I believe the reason we've survived is that we won't compromise quality just to make higher profit. When you buy my parts, you can feel and see how your money was invested. I like products that are built to last. So please be patient as we work toward expanding and creating more unique products for everybody.

Me and My beagle, Dixie

asus_rog_aluminum_billet_fan_grill_mad_max_fury_road_mnpctech.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Bill. I'll be sure to use this for my next purchase. I'm glad you're working on expanding as well. More quality parts is definitely a good thing.

We had a couple OVERCLOCKERS Voucher orders placed overnight. I invite everyone who has made orders to reply to this thread after installing your parts and show them off. Thank you to those of you who have ordered!

I've been seeing more voucher code transactions from you guys, please post your mods installed as reply, and Thank you again for your support! I've posted my last VLOG for 2015 and giving away a new Thormax Giant case, To enter, you must leave comment on YT video page,

Back