• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:WPrime 1024

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That was my thought but we shall see if I have time. ..... . gotta run my pie is done.

All updated.
Xp can be a pain. That's what I ended up doing was adding the AMD SATA drivers to my copy.

It was the only run I really got in yesterday. I was fighting with a CB again. It has to be the chip but any way was just sitting idling at 5.0 with 1.6v and died on me. Something with the board. Tested another chip and still just CPU LED. 1090 is still OK though but the CHIV isn't. I'll probably start a thread for some ideas but not holding my breath.

It was the only run I really got in yesterday. I was fighting with a CB again. It has to be the chip but any way was just sitting idling at 5.0 with 1.6v and died on me. Something with the board. Tested another chip and still just CPU LED. 1090 is still OK though but the CHIV isn't. I'll probably start a thread for some ideas but not holding my breath.
Grrr that sucks!

I can't remember the exact warning ....... High CPU voltage or something like that ...... @ 1.6v. With adequate cooling I am sure there is a way around that. Figured this would be a good place to ask.

I can't remember the exact warning ....... High CPU voltage or something like that ...... @ 1.6v. With adequate cooling I am sure there is a way around that. Figured this would be a good place to ask.
Go in the BIOS and in the voltage monitor section set the Cpu V to ignore.

Cool. Managed to get 3 runs in this morning and made a little improvement. We are heading out to friends for the night I might have time tomorrow if we are home early to check that..... thanks Manny. I'll update when we get where we're going. Though Johan youre safe no chance I'll catch that run. Nice run man.

bassnut / FX 8370 / H20 / 186.937

Had a little time today and some cold temps ......

snaphsot0011.png

its in the 70* F here, I guess I'm going to need some dice to catch those kind of temp like up north. But the good part is I don't have the snow.

its in the 70* F here, I guess I'm going to need some dice to catch those kind of temp like up north. But the good part is I don't have the snow.
Yeah it's tough to compete with cold, when benching. On top of that these P II 6 cores really do well in this bench. I ran a 151.xxx at 5.0 with the 1090T compared to a 154.xxx with my 8350 @ 6.6 Ghz. Johans run at 5.4 with the 1090t is only 9 seconds slower then my 4770k at 5.4.

Back