• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Screws

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ProgramGuy

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased some used radiators and the screws that came with them is not acceptable to me, so I went to the local Menards and all they had were the shiny silver screws, however, I would like screws that blend in more. According to the manufacturer, they are M3 and I would like to get 32 5mm and 32 30mm versions. I would like to know what others are using and where I can purchase them. Thanks in advance for all your help.

William

Im trying to figure out what was wrong with the original screws in the first place...

Im trying to figure out what was wrong with the original screws in the first place...

When I purchased this set of rads, the prior owner had this setup outside the computer in a push/push/pull. The radiators had 4 fans, then radiator 1, then 4 fans, then radiator 2, then 4 fans. So, I only have screws that are for the fans only, and this were a mixed matched set, and I want to get a set of screws that don't really clash. Since the radiators are flat black, I would like a darker set (non shiny) and thought I would ask the forum what they use, assuming not everyone has the "original" set that came with the radiator.

What ever you do make sure the screws are not long enough to puncture the radiator when you screw them in.

Back