• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Normal temperatures for an ACX TITAN X cooler ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mikesamo

Hi I just finishedi nstalling my acx 2.0 cooler for my titan . I am running on a custom bios . 1440 mhz core clock 7500 mhz memory and 1.274 volts .
under full load i got up to 80c with the fan speed at 47 % . is this okay ? should I buy some noctau airflows fans for the front . my corsair AF 140mms are barely pushing any air . the air surrounding the card is super hot

Well if you are worried about temps I would start by turning the fans in the card up or setting up a new fan curve for it.

What fans are you currently running in your case. Assuming we are talking about the case in your Sig I believe you can fit a total of seven case fans in that.

Temps are fine... that is what I would consider normal for the clocks and voltages. But you either add more fans (noisier) or go water! Welcome to power computing!

Temps are fine... that is what I would consider normal for the clocks and voltages. But you either add more fans (noisier) or go water! Welcome to power computing!

how much do you think this is worth. this titan x with the acx cooler

probably worth more with the accelero cooler tbh

I don't think anyone would buy it with that cooler. not to mention that half of the individual small mosfet heatsinks fell off . I can go permanent and glue heatsinks but I want a buyer to have a product he can customize

I never had a problem with the installation of the Accelero coolers that I've reviewed on any of the cards I've owned. I was always pretty good about cleaning the VRMs and RAM etc though first.

Fair enough on wanting a customizable product -- what did you use to attach the two?

I never had a problem with the installation of the Accelero coolers that I've reviewed on any of the cards I've owned. I was always pretty good about cleaning the VRMs and RAM etc though first.

Fair enough on wanting a customizable product -- what did you use to attach the two?

which two ?

They were small heatsinks with thermal adhesive ( tape ) at the bottom. unfortunately they kept falling off
especially when i ramp up the fan speeds

Did you buy the tape or did it come with the heatsinks?

Back