• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post Black Friday deals here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Honestly, I don't think people care any more. Everything is "leaked" out or "Black Friday all month long!" and is pretty much the same price as always except for the two items that no one really wants. The deals like the old days don't seem to be around these days.

+1 I haven't seen anything PC component-related which is supposed to drop in price for BF. Target is doing a nice deal on iPhones if you're in the market for that. $250 gift card or something like that for the 6s. :shrug:

Honestly, I don't think people care any more. Everything is "leaked" out or "Black Friday all month long!" and is pretty much the same price as always except for the two items that no one really wants. The deals like the old days don't seem to be around these days.

I think you might be right.

Newegg always seems to have a few things however....but newegg now days just not what it was.

I definitely don't have the same feelings today about newegg that I did 10 years ago, but they do have decent sales pretty consistently. They're just not particularly better this time of year. You should change the thread title to "Post Black Friday November Deals Here" and we can use it to post the standouts :thup:

I definitely don't have the same feelings today about newegg that I did 10 years ago, but they do have decent sales pretty consistently. They're just not particularly better this time of year. You should change the thread title to "Post Black Friday November Deals Here" and we can use it to post the standouts :thup:

Title changed. :)

Let's not let this die guys :(

Anyone trying to keep an eye out for something specific? Personally, I'm hoping for some good storage. I would like to replace my current storage method of "whatever good hard drive was on sale at the time of me needing it" with some 3+TB drives. From what I read the Red drives are actually really good for what they say they are. I would definitely like to scoop up some of those. Also, I could definitely use a new SSD. I would like a 512GB drive this time around. My 256 is nice, but I'm frequently having to uninstall and reinstall games.

I saw that. 3TB drives are my minimum. I'm really hoping for 4's to go cheap but I'll have to pick up the 3TB model if there's no good deal.

I can't remember the last electronics deal i found worth getting for Black Friday, usually have better luck in stores. Cyber Monday however, THAT has always worked more in our favor. Black Friday is more for stuff around the house, and not really components and such IMO.

EVGA 850 P2

$90 after rebate, then you can use visa checkout for another $10 off (since the pre-rebate total is over $100).

Great power supply if you're willing to jump through some hoops.

I'm looking and I don't see any "must have" deals. They just look like regular sales prices to me. Sure they are a little cheaper than retail price but not by much. I think I'll go back to bed.

Back