• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone else had problems with the new detonator drivers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

digamma

I downloaded the latest detonatorXP drivers (28.32) and it immediately started causing problems for me. It came up with a rundll32 error at startup, telling me that there was an invalid call in nvqtwk. however it didn't affect the way the machine operated, but the fact that there was an error bugged the hell out of me. I was also running riva tuner. To solve this whole mess, I had to uninstall the drivers, the video card and riva tuner and then reinstall the card and drivers. But if riva tuner was reinstalled it came up with the same error. Has anyone else had this or other problems?

I have a Chaintech Geforce 2 Ti, and I run Win98SE. I tried to install them, and I couldn't get them to work, I ran the self installer after uninstalling the 23.11's, and it kept telling me to install the Nvidia drivers disc, I gave up and reinstalled the 23.11's. I tried again the next morning, thought I might have made some simple mistake from being tired, but again I had no luck, and reinstalled the 23.11's, which have allways worked perfectly.

I have installed the 28.32 & Via 4in1 4.38 & to my amazement all works okay.

Acko

Back