• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG FNG- First post and build log thread- Custom Parvum/SLI/Water Cooled PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There were no instructions with the case so between this video and pictures of build logs online I got it put together, towards the end of the video you can see about the GPU:

So Parvum says they will refund me for the case, waiting for the actual refund to go through. Once it does need to find a home for the wife's build but the easiest solution is to return the ITX mobo and slap the 750 in my AMD rig we will see what the boss thinks about that idea as it's her build and not mine.

So you have to remove that back panel to swap GPU's? That wouldn't work for me. It is a sweet looking case though.

There's 2 panels front and rear the rear overlay is "suppose" to hold the GPU in place but obviously in my case the opening is much larger.....

Seen too many instances of garbage build quality to ever recommend those guys now...

See if she likes the Hadron... Lol!

I know she would like the hadron and so would I but the cable colors man wow... they dropped the ball there....

Ok wife's build is done. I set her up in the NZXT S340 and all is well in the household. On the PC right now, it's running great with the 860K and the PNY GTX 750 Ti OC :thup:

Hopefully Parvum issues me the refund they said they would sooner rather than later, and I will just return the M-Itx mobo to Amazon and call it good for her PC.

Now I can focus on my PC, will just be building (1) computer to simplify my life and going X99 :)

Set the wife's CPU to a more moderate 4.2 GHZ as no need to be pushing her CPU so much. Left her 750 Ti at the stock factory Over clock. Her PC is done save for ordering her a wireless keyboard and mouse. Wife's final configuration:
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Evil-MOBO/saved/#view=hp2J7P

I am only going to do one build for myself for the moment to keep things simpler, this is where that build is at. all parts are either ordered or on hand:
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Evil-MOBO/saved/#view=kj9gXL

Now need to start planning my water loop for this build :thup:

Back