• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG FNG- First post and build log thread- Custom Parvum/SLI/Water Cooled PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The coating won't be effected by the PlastiDip, no.
Heat dissipation is a non-issue since you'd tube it into your loop.

Ok good to know I will give it a look over and make a decision once I have my hands on it. And also depends on what Parvum can do with colors right now because I have an idea to stick with yellow but not necessarily copy their Apis builds color scheme.......

Sticking with it would look sick, especially with the KPE LED's set to yellow!!

Sticking with it would look sick, especially with the KPE LED's set to yellow!!

I know!! lol......

I'm working on an idea......but not sure they can order the material how I would like.......

Right now waiting to hear back to "continue" my emails and finalize the details........

You know how that goes........

Yeah he got me for a nice chunk already lol....this how he breaks in all the new guys lol :clap:

I'm not new and I fall for it all the time.

LAMAO! Thanks that actually makes it hurt a little less......just a little...... :D

- - - Updated - - -

So who has ever bought a GPU from the EVGA "B" stock? I am considering this for my second GPU to SLI as they have what I want/need but not sure what else I would need to get and from where as it says B stock items don't bring the extra accessories......

Are these refurbished units in good working condition or they selling GPU's that were busted....?

I don't care about the stock fans/heatsink as it's going under water......

I'm not new and I fall for it all the time.

ALL the time.

His GTX 770, X99 setup, numerous car mods, 70D, Xbox One, four monitors (twice).....
Oops?

LAMAO! Thanks that actually makes it hurt a little less......just a little...... :D

- - - Updated - - -

So who has ever bought a GPU from the EVGA "B" stock? I am considering this for my second GPU to SLI as they have what I want/need but not sure what else I would need to get and from where as it says B stock items don't bring the extra accessories......

Are these refurbished units in good working condition or they selling GPU's that were busted....?

I don't care about the stock fans/heatsink as it's going under water......

I've bought both boards and GPU's from EVGA B-Stock.
They're fully working units :)

You guys are too much. I'm understanding the screen name now though lol......

Good to know about the B stock, so what are they missing?

You guys are too much. I'm understanding the screen name now though lol......

Good to know about the B stock, so what are they missing?

Nothing that I'm aware of. They might not have all the accessories, but they carry a warranty and come fully working.

I see nothing on the GALAX site that lists a display cable in the box contents.
http://galaxstore.net/GALAX-NVIDIA-...F-6GB-FREE-GAMER-L-240GB-SSD-BUNDLE_p_41.html

I was never referring to a display cable. I meant the power cables lol........ I should have been more specific.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm a little bored with free time, do people want pics of what's on hand? It's a mess of parts right now with more coming lol........

This is turning into a dual PC build...........

I was never referring to a display cable. I meant the power cables lol........ I should have been more specific.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm a little bored with free time, do people want pics of what's on hand? It's a mess of parts right now with more coming lol........

This is turning into a dual PC build...........

Power cables come with the power supply, not sure what other power cables you need.

Nice pics of some parts are always welcome :)

Ah gotcha, I thought the KPE using three plugs which is uncommon would bring it's own.......

Sorry new to this lol......

Back