• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Verstrata

Hello. I've been looking around for a new laptop of some sort to run smaller games like League, Civ 5, and things of the sort. 4 years ago, when I THOUGHT I knew what I was doing, I purchased the sorriest piece of junk. So, for the redemption, here I am. Can anybody leave a suggestion of an example and How it will square up for Sony Vegas, Photoshop, league, Civ 5 (and similar games but nothing like Fallout or Skyrim)

Also, any tips for keeping a powerful laptop at top-line condition?

Last edited:
I understand.

The cpu really doesn't matter too much for gaming, which is why I dropped the link above. As far as PS performance etc, I'm also not sure off the top of my head. I would look for reviews on the laptop and see if they happened to benchmark the apical ions you are looking. When I am not mobile, I will look it up and post back. :)

Oh okay. Now I feel like an ungrateful idiot, but I do appreciate your cooperation!

Most important thing for PS is having a lot of memory and a stout video chipset that is compatible with PS's abiltiy to off-load a lot of tasks to the GPU.

Back