• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windows 10 game bar issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rydis

can't seem to get it to work

Pressing the win g key just makes a sound and doesn't bring up the options. Setting my own shortcut has the same issue.

Doesn't matter if I have a game open or not, the game bar function refuses to work

Mine works in a few games. How many games have you tried?

Mine works in a few games. How many games have you tried?

a lot of games. It should also come up even if you have no games playing. Just on the desktop. Doesn't work. Makes the sound like it does..and just never shows up. And setting my own short cuts for any functions dont work. Get the sound effect but no bar, no recording nothing.

Fallout 4, Skyrim, Path of Exile, Wildstar, Hearthstone, Xcom, Tales of Zestria, Witcher 3, dont stave, etc

steam, or whatever software is needed to play the game, like GoG platform for witcher 3 and Anno. chrome and vent somtimes.

Anything like Afterburner, or any media software, maybe antivirus?

Anything like Afterburner, or any media software, maybe antivirus?

yeah afterburner as well. But I dont have it to run when start up, so its been tested with both afterburner running and not.

No antivirus but windows defender. If I need to, ill run spybot/adaware/malewaye bytes.

Check the info here:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-problems-with-game-bar

Sounds like it won't come up at all in fullscreen no matter what.

yeah i was aware of that issue. But it doesn't work even out of full screen, or even with no game up. And the shortcuts for recording without going through the game bar dont work. You hear the sound it makes when you press the shortcuts, but it doesn't actually do anything.

Ive tried reinstalling windows and I still have the same issue.

Back