• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help building pc for work!! Need up run 8 display monitors..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kyletowner

okay i am looking to build a new computer capable of running 8 monitors possibly up to 12. i have been looking at these firepro http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX54068.
i need advice what i should do really i could slap something together with the knowledge i have but i thought id reach out for some advice from the pros..
im looking for best options i have. this computer needs to run 8 display monitors that cycle live camera feeds through out the business. as well as. software we have had designed. that will be activated by clients as they scan cards . which then prompts to the screen their pet that is being picked up. this computer will be used for controlling the displays . the displays will be throughout the facility.

id like to spend less the 1400$ on the pc .

our day to day front desk uses a separate computer which is used with different business software.

any help is appreciated thanks

Those seem like a decent option for the particular application. Could probably even go slightly lower end if all you need is good 2d acceleration.

Back