• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV December : SuperPi 32M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks dude...had to post something up. Notice that we were both running at 6GHz? Maybe you've got some ram tweaking to do? Figured clock for clock that skylake would whup haswell.

Having some trouble getting everything running at prior speeds. If you get a chance, could you take a look at my bios settings? Have a thread here.

Not sure what you meant about the 6Ghz but I do know this ram is about topped ATM. Maybe if I ran it at a lower speed I could tweak a bit more but as it is if I even set it to CR1 it won't boot.

On our subs, both your 6700k and my g3258 were running at 6GHz and yet the haswell beat you by .7s or so. I figured it'd be the other way around?

You mean the 32m runs at 5.7? That would be ram and you had a slightly faster NB speed

Oops...yep...my bad...5.7 not 6. Still seems kinda weird that the haswell build beat out the skylake one. That's why I thought maybe it was a ram tuning issue.

Yeah the ram I have isn't best for Skylake. I just borrowed it from my X99 board. New stuff is on order for my Xmas gift to me. Ha ha

Lochekey/I3-530/Water/ 9M 02.771

Better late than never. First time playing with this new board and chip. Think I ran out of board cannot get the FSB any higher.

superpi.png

Scout/X5650/4770/H20/7m 56.356
attachment.php

All I can muster out of this girl its 5.1-5.2 days are over.

Nope , no bright ideas here. If I had had one I might not feel this bad today. Will update the OP and pick the next Marathon bench as soon as my head stops yelling at me.

I'll pm the winners when I get back to Florida on the 7th to get the winnings to the winners! Congrats on all the good Spi32m runs and *Happy New Year*

Johan... I feel your pain.

devlos just an FYI I already have a copy of 3D Mark so if you want to give it away maybe Pm one of the others.

Back