• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED EVGA RMA ISSUES

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you guys know that every computer piece I have ever sold has blown up on the guy 2 days after it arrives or gets damaged in shipping, I've had to quit selling the stuff.

Ah, that's why I usually leave a clause in my sales of no guarantees. Mostly because when I sell to people on ebay, it seems half the time they don't know what they're doing and manage to somehow break the motherboard, CPU, memory or whatever it is when they're testing it (or simply have something else in the system that's broken or incompatible). Funny thing is I've had probably three or four items (two motherboards, and a memory kit or two) now that were returned to me because the buyers said they weren't working, but when I received them back I found them to be in perfect working order.

As far as EVGA though, I've had to do two RMA's to them so far, and both were trouble free actually.

Back