• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquamark submission error and other issues while benching new laptop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Woomack

Benching Team Leader
I don't know if anyone had that issue but I simply can't submit any results from Aquamark. Hwbot always returns file error even though all is correct.
I was trying on IGP and additional GPU. Different drivers and settings. Benchmark is passing without any errors but at the end can't submit result anyway.
Maybe it's related to Win 10, hard to say as I haven't been using this benchmark for a while and before I was mainly using Win 7.

Other weird issues are related to how benchmarks see IGP+dedicated GPU.
- In 3DM 2000 only IGP is working and it can't pass 60 FPS regardless of v-sync settings
- All new 3DMarks see main graphics as GTX960M even though it's disabled and tests are running on IGP
- GPUPi as always isn't working on IGP
- Heaven submission puts GTX960M as main graphics even though it's disabled so I had to edit submissions
- AM3 submissions are not working as I already mentioned
- Intel HD driver is randomly crashing on Win10 and there is no update or any fix

I also hate how new CPU-Z works. I can't use F7 button for quick result save ( simply not working ). Each time when I make online submission it saves result on 4 cores so 400MHz lower than it supposed to be. It also remembers previous result for some time so when I make one submission I simply can't make another as website is still showing older result. The same is happening if I'm registered on their website or not. It's total waste of time.

I also can't force CPU to run at stable max clock. Software is not working. XTU has core options greyed out. There are no options in BIOS. High performance mode is enabled in power options.

I'm almost done with all benchmarks on notebook but I still wish to know how to solve some issues so if you have any ideas then please post it :)

Could you run AM3 in compatibility mode maybe. Might have something to do with the newer windows

Ive had the greyed out cpu setting in xtu and i cannot remember what exactly it was but it was a setting in bios that was either to auto or off, i want to say it was a power setting or a clock setting. Ive seen it on my 3258 and 4790k. Ill see if i can duplicate it tonight and get back to you.

Back