• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV January: Catzilla 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AMD is more than welcome to join. Just not too many here use them. Have at it rbstern disable tesselation in CCC it'll help with your score

CRABBI DADDI|GTX760X2|STOCK|21705

some sli action

I have no idea why I like these two little cards so much, I just love the things.

Attachments

• 21705.PNG
    21705.PNG
    411.2 KB · Views: 103
Question: Is this aimed at Nvidia users? I don't see any AMD results.

in here it's run what you want anyway you want, two of us are even running onboard.
it's all about learning a thing or two.
some of us run some zaney stuff and some of us just run our 24/7 stuff.
got a question about how to inprove your score, just ask and a benching team member will be more than happy to help.

CRABBI DADDI|GTX760|SINGLE|AIR|15794

that's all i'll get out of that one......

Attachments

• 15794.PNG
    15794.PNG
    311.1 KB · Views: 99
ssjwizard / GTX 670 FTW / Water / 17900

catzilla3.jpg

Strangled another 500 points out of it. Slamming into a dirty wall on MHZ with my card. This 1.212V limit is killing me.

Devlos / HD 4600 (iGPU) / AIO / 2204

rsz_cat4600bestsofer.png

My 290x is dead.... I played some games on it night before last and went to boot yesterday morning and had a 3 inch line in the center of the screen and could only see black in windows... Re-installed the Arctic Accelero 3 and nothing changed, tried different slot and nothing changed....:mad:

However, since I had the pc apart anyway I decided it was time to lap IHS on my delidded 4690k. My temperatures have dropped very significantly, 72C @ 4820MHz And that was my hottest run out of like 8 runs.

Here is before and after

1st eCSpCFl.jpg 2nd V1t9Hum.jpg 3rd V21RwEU.jpg

All fixed Rog, thanks for pointing it out

Back