• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV January: Catzilla 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CRABBI DADDI|280X|SINGLE|AIR|12931

the guy asked about using some amd, and noted that amd was missing so I thought I would bring one in.

Attachments

• 12931.PNG
    12931.PNG
    324.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
MetalRacer / GTX 980 Ti / Water / 48019

capture728.jpg

Nice run Metal, I see you're gonna make me work for this one eh?

its all still stock , i know stock = BROKEN lol

XRogerX / GTX 970 FTW+ / AIR /23224

Catzilla 23224.png

Should be interesting Metal, I think this week I'm finally going to strap a pot onto the KPE and see what I can do with it. Been long enough.

I guess now I'll have to drag home a 970 out of storage just to get off the bottom rung again.........

Should be interesting Metal, I think this week I'm finally going to strap a pot onto the KPE and see what I can do with it. Been long enough.

awesome, crank it up man! :thup: I haven't had a chance to juice mine either, hopefully I will soon also.

Yeah looking forward to it. Hope I have some luck this time.
Got really close to you this aft , tomorrow will be the day ha ha

Johan45/ GTX 98Ti/H2O/47968

cat 720 47968.JPG

I managed to wrangle a run at about 18500 out of my 670 and didnt SS it cus I figured Id improve it on my next run after a few more tweaks and havent managed to break 18,000 since..... My cards BIOS is already pretty much maxed out from stock so the fact that I pulled 2K extra points out of something that was already pushing its limits is impressive, but it is still endlessly frustrating that I can barely tune it from what I run 24/7

I managed to wrangle a run at about 18500 out of my 670 and didnt SS it cus I figured Id improve it on my next run after a few more tweaks and havent managed to break 18,000 since..... My cards BIOS is already pretty much maxed out from stock so the fact that I pulled 2K extra points out of something that was already pushing its limits is impressive, but it is still endlessly frustrating that I can barely tune it from what I run 24/7

Could have just bugged out. This bench has a habit of doing that. If you see one of the subtests with a really wicked score then something has gone amok.

No it happens consistently when the girl with the glowsticks shows up during the graphics test. At +50mhz it will complete 99% of the time. each +1 mhz results in an additional 10% chance of failure. I hacked the bios of this card by hand back when I first got it. The first score I posted is probably around 30% above what this card would do at stock speed. I literally benched it over and over back then and set my bios to run an overclock that was safely under the cards limit but far beyond the stock profile. Now that I am trying to push it I run into alot of errors where a very small increase is past what the card is capable of. No big deal, but I still have more runs planned. I will not rest until I at least replicate that one run that was fantastic.

Keep it up Rog, I'm seeing some steady improvement there. :thup:

Back