• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV January: Catzilla 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What does the A64 :rofl:
Thanks, I still have a ways to go

ok im working on my dads PC i i had to do it lol
not a bad score for just the card overclocked

XRogerx/ R7 260x / AIR / 8245
8245.PNG

Nice work Rodger, though you may want to check the timings on that rig. I do not recall ever seeing 1600 Mhz sticks with 8-11-11 timings.

Okay... You guys can laugh :)

I had to throw something together so that I could keep benching or go crazy :) The wife is in a bad mood because of all the RMA's I caused in December :) Both the CPU & GPU are Water Cooled.

Catzilla 720P.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work Rodger, though you may want to check the timings on that rig. I do not recall ever seeing 1600 Mhz sticks with 8-11-11 timings.

these are Old OCZ sticks lol

DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
• Timing 7-7-7-24
• Cas Latency 7
• Voltage 1.65V

Last edited:
Hey MM can you put it in the right format and I'll add your score

I reran the test to hopefully improve my score from the first one :) One thing I did notice was my load times and this is with an SSD :( The second time I started the test I waited 10 sec and then hit ESC to drop back to the load screen. I then picked 720P and started the test again, I think I cut my time in half by doing this :)

MaddMutt / R9 290X / H2O / 22553

Catzilla 720p.jpg

Nice runs so far this month and lots of participation, that's great guys.

Thought I'd take a stab with my HTPC

Johan45/ 2x GTX 770 DCII/ Air/ 25158

cat720 25158.JPG

I wish I had jumped on my purchase of the 90ti sooner, wont be able to make the deadline for the upgrade. Oh well. Might post a run after its over just for kicks

There'll be another one next month SSJ no worries. Just starting to think about what it might be . Hmmmm

If I don't get lazy tonight, I'll either get 7 on the x99, or move the 980ti to the z170 and throw up a legit run....or maybe Sunday as I need to be up through the deadline...hmm. Shooting for 45k+. :)

Send me good vibes that: the wife passes out early (I can help...'how about another glass of wine'..:p), and the Cavs beat the tar out of the Spurs tonight, lol!

You could spike the wine with vodka. That might help.

Back