• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

R9 Fury X lacks HDCP support?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

petteyg359

Likes Popcorn
I recently upgraded my 7870 to a Fury X, and suddenly everything that requires HDCP has stopped working. Things worked with my 7970, 7950, and three other screens, all of which also won't work with the Fury X. Have been using DisplayPort for all of these. Google brings up a whole bunch of irrelevance. Anybody else with a Fury X had trouble getting it to play HDCP stuff?

What version of HDCP do those devices that don't work support? They upgraded it last year as indicated here

I got the nano version of Fiji GPU but don't have issues with any of my devices.

Shouldn't matter. It's the same content playing on the same screens. CyberLink "Advisor" Bluray test shows nothing for the GPU and shows "No" for the driver, which is why I think the card or driver is at fault. Yet another case of DRM punishing a paying customer :rolleyes:

Back