• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Meep! Meep!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
^^^^^^Better update your sig GPU count^^^^^^

Your math appears inaccurate...

image_zpsxwaonily.jpeg

BEEP-BEEP! :p

HayesK is correct on the "Points Today" front. You may have to worry about what he's doing. Or not. I'm keeping a close eye on this race.

Good thing a cold front is rolling into to town tonight. A few Kepler cards should help keep the house warm. Not much ppd, but better than wasting energy heating the house.

^^^^^^Better update your sig GPU count^^^^^^

Your math appears inaccurate...

BEEP-BEEP! :p

I updated my sig to reflect the 20x gpu which were folding when I got home this evening. Will update again after getting some more Kepler space heaters going.

Perhaps your math is off a little too.
FAH donor stats shows Active clients (within 7 days):
Macaholic 10
HayesK 20

Big Hello from the past, Great to see you guys still going at it.
I had to pull out due to lockups on DSL* but I'm bringing some again but I'm so far behind the RR that even the dust wake is gone.
Mac, great to see you still throwing some wicked hardware at the cause.
Also congrats to the rest of the team and the new(er) folks for putting up some watts.
*DSL (back in the day it was Dial-Suck and Damn Slow Linkage) no highspeed yet in lower Alabama.

Welcome back AC.
The FAH donor stats are showing recent activity for your user name under team 0, but none under T32 since 01-18-2011. Also, don't forget the passkey for the quick return bonus.

Eight is enough. Windoze reinstalls are a fact of life, much like death and taxes...

bEEp-BeeP! :beer:

8 may not be enough. The gap is shrinking. Perhaps more Windoze issues?

Was able to get 10 additional Kepler cards going and have updated my sig to reflect the 30x gpu which were folding when I got home this evening. FAHControl and HFM are showing about 4 MM ppd.

Thinking our ppd should be real close, unless some additional forces are activated.

Looks like two new 980Ti would offset all the ppd my Kepler space heaters put out. Save a LOT of energy when the weather warms up and AC is required again.
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Wow this is turning into a real competition, I LIKE IT! :clap: I just wish I could play with t big kids here. :(

8 may not be enough. The gap is shrinking. Perhaps more Windoze issues?

Was able to get 10 additional Kepler cards going and have updated my sig to reflect the 30x gpu which were folding when I got home this evening. FAHControl and HFM are showing about 4 MM ppd.

Wassup AC? What ever happened to LandShark and Joe Camel? Messing around with Linux just to see what options I have. How about you HK? Something is afoot. Right now you look...

image_zpspfvon91p.jpeg

BeeP-bEEp! ;)

OH SNAP! Do the kids still say that? Oh snap? Maybe not. You go get'em tiger.

How about you HK? Something is afoot. Right now you look...

BeeP-bEEp! ;)

Do not see any ppd issues on my end. Have completed over 120x wu from project 9632 over past 24 hours, but do not appear to have received any credit. changed my settings to interrupt the string and posted issue at FF https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28546#p283051

Was able to get 2 additional Kepler cards going last night and have updated my sig to reflect the 32x gpu which were folding when I got home this evening. FAHControl and HFM are showing about 4.3 MM ppd.

HayesK, do you just plug into the nuclear power plant next door????? just the 8 970's is around 2.2 KW.

^wut he said, I mean it that or one big alternator on that bicycle. I hope your neighbors never find out your borrowing their power, lol

Back