• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The resolution of the Bitcoin experiment

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Somehow I have always felt that it would fall to people.
I did not know about the system as a whole I will admit that, but I was not aware that it's all in China's hands or the whole 1Mb issue.

Funny, I was thinking of mining crypto again....
Sad to see BTC die like this but we all knew it [BTC] wouldn't last.

Somehow I have always felt that it would fall to people.
I did not know about the system as a whole I will admit that, but I was not aware that it's all in China's hands or the whole 1Mb issue.

Funny, I was thinking of mining crypto again....
Sad to see BTC die like this but we all knew it [BTC] wouldn't last.

BTC is still alive an kicking, i did sell off most of mine, but i still some left, and it wont die, as recently as last week i read that they want to add BTC to the Aussie stock market.

BTC is still alive an kicking, i did sell off most of mine, but i still some left, and it wont die, as recently as last week i read that they want to add BTC to the Aussie stock market.
For now yes, but I think it'll either die out of popularity, or be crippled to death from the network.

I do remember back then I had comfims take hours. Sounds like it even worse now so that's not helping.

Bitcoin is fine. There is some disagreement in the developer community and some scaling issues that are being addressed, but both issues are overblown by the media and trolls.

Bitcoin is fine. There is some disagreement in the developer community and some scaling issues that are being addressed, but both issues are overblown by the media and trolls.

Yep, on my ISP there is a guy who keeps posting stuff about how Bitcoin is failing right now on a regular basis for over a year. He is also wrong on pretty much everything else too.

We've been floating at $430 or so for a while, dropped down to about $380 for a bit and now are back up to $400. It was below $200 a year ago. I'm not counting it out until the network for it dies.

Yeah, I'll panic when someone without a vested interest in devaluing Bitcoin gives me good reason to. For now, I'm not losing any sleep.

Back