• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOOT! WOOT!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
In the next 0.4 hours, according to EOC, I will be in the top 20 all time producers for the team. I proudly join the ranks with my sparing partner equinox et. el. Thanks guys for making this a fun hobby for me.

Fold on.

:comp:

pour it on my friend, im loosing a little production tonight as I have lost a 280x. now is your time to catch up. I will be down for a bit as I wont be replacing any cards for a bit. it seems my wife wants a trip to merry old England in a few months so im giving you a chance to catch up. after our trip though the race will begin anew. be prepared. :)

pour it on my friend, im loosing a little production tonight as I have lost a 280x. now is your time to catch up. I will be down for a bit as I wont be replacing any cards for a bit. it seems my wife wants a trip to merry old England in a few months so im giving you a chance to catch up. after our trip though the race will begin anew. be prepared. :)
Understood. In a few weeks I will be suspending all production for a week while I tweak things and what not. I will lose about 9 million points in production during that time but I will be up and running at full speed both before and after.

Back