• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M-ITX mobo for A6-5400K?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evil-Mobo

So today I got the A6-5400K from new egg that I had ordered just to be able to update the BIOS on the mobo here for my wife's build. Well she likes the PC with just the APU and how it works for her uses for this PC in the living room, but now says the NZXT case might be a bit too big like I had hinted lol. So I have an mitx case here and a nice one at that (Parvum) what mitx mobo would you guys recommend for this APU? I think it would make a nice little quiet build for her

Thanks for the help
:thup:

Edit: I was eyeballing this one price is right and it has wifi :)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Last edited:
Yeah and pricier than I expected. The other thing that irks me is neither of those companies have a good rep with the FX series. Don't know how they do with the APUs. As long as you're not pushing it too much it should be just fine. I'd likely get the Asrock over the MSI based on price

N I won't be pushing it just for the wife to uise the web email pinterest etc and for my daughter to do her online homework on mathletics etc. And to watch youtube and youtube kids......

Pricier than I would have expected as well. Should I try to find an 88X Gigabyte M-itx then? I did find them just a bit more $$ elsewhere not the egg........

Never hurts to shop around. I just use the Egg as a go to. I usually try to find a good review if possible

Yeah me too but the reviews on the egg you have to take with a grain of salt because half the time the complaints are user error or not even related to the product being reviewed lol.

No No I didn't mean those I did say a GOOD review

I used a gigabyte f2a55m-ds2 in a build for my mother, doing he same stuff, it works just fine all at default.

Back