• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WHAT"S IN A NAME?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sounds like a plan but I don't know how it's possible to compete against online sales. For an example, I go to Microcenter to get my Cpu's/Motherboards because of their walk in deals. Most of the time that's all I buy because their prices can't compete on other products, compared to online. I use stores like Best Buy as my sight and feel store then go online to get a better price.

Sounds like a plan but I don't know how it's possible to compete against online sales. For an example, I go to Microcenter to get my Cpu's/Motherboards because of their walk in deals. Most of the time that's all I buy because their prices can't compete on other products, compared to online. I use stores like Best Buy as my sight and feel store then go online to get a better price.

Which online stores? BB will price match places like Amazon. Having said that, even though I have a BB within walking distance, I still order everything off Amazon.

Which online stores? BB will price match places like Amazon. Having said that, even though I have a BB within walking distance, I still order everything off Amazon.
I know, I was more using it as an example. For me big purchases, like a Tv, I'll usually go to a retail store find what I want and then look online for the best price. When found I'll go back to something like best buy and have them match/beat it. That way I can bring it back to the store if something is faulty, as opposed to having to ship it back. Smaller purchases though, Pc components for example, I just like the convenience of being able to go online, buy and have it shipped. I'm also a prime member and I love having anything I want shipped in 2 days. The Ups/Fedex person is at my house almost every day thanks to myself and my wife. :D

Back