• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epic 5000$ Watercooled PC Log

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

youngcolieo

Registered
Hello everybody and welcome to my epic build log, if you are coming from my previous thread than you have already seen some of it. Anyway I am building it right now and here is what I have so far:
IMG_4821 (2).jpg

IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4818.jpg

soooooooooo..... what are the specs? i cant fathom that being a 5k build so far?

Yea I forgot to put them in, SO I have 2 Titan X's one i7 6700k unlocked, 1.2 terabyte intel ssd for a pcie slot, an asus z170 motherboard, a 1200 watt power supply, custom cable mods, fittings, tubing, liquid, led's, and the 4k monitor make 5k $

- - - Updated - - -

soooooooooo..... what are the specs? i cant fathom that being a 5k build so far?

Yea I forgot to put them in, SO I have 2 Titan X's one i7 6700k unlocked, 1.2 terabyte intel ssd for a pcie slot, an asus z170 deluxe motherboard, a 1200 watt power supply, custom cable mods, fittings, tubing, liquid, led's, and the 4k monitor make 5k $ oh yea and not to mention 3 radiators

Oops, I see that listed now. :)

Nice build man! Could have saved you a few hundred for the same performamce,, but, what a beast!

Oops, I see that listed now. :)

Nice build man! Could have saved you a few hundred for the same performamce,, but, what a beast!

Yea lol but I was sponsored with most of the parts so I decided to just go for it for the lols and now its gonna be my main build. Soon I am gonna add the liquid.

Just finished aall the tubing time for liquid!!

Just finished all the tubing time for liquid!!
IMG_4823.jpg

Fully Filled

Okay now here it is fully filled reaady for a 5hr leak test... Fewf... Any ideas for names?

IMG_4824.jpg

Will send upload more images as soon as I am done leak testing it. (Btw thats only one of the led strips :). WIll have bench markings later.

You seem to be missing a fan sir. Otherwise looks fairly good thus far.

You seem to be missing a fan sir. Otherwise looks fairly good thus far.

Yea, im gonna put that fan in, had to take it out because of those tubes beneath it. Any other suggestions? SO far the results were amazing, will post them later today, will be at business meeting.

I may be a little slow or possibly missed where it was talked about but, where is the psu going in this case?

I may be a little slow or possibly missed where it was talked about but, where is the psu going in this case?

The psu is in the back behind the metal area behind the botton radiator, will post picks as sson as i am done with setting up led's

As soon as I posted it and looked at the photos again I kinda figured it had to be there. Viewing on a phone doesn't help me either lol

Back