• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV February: 3DMark 03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hopefully I have more time to play this month.

MetalRacer / 2X GTX 980 Ti / Water / 210414

capture737.jpg

Nice one, looks like it'll be you and Jiccman facing off in the SLI camp

Nice one, looks like it'll be you and Jiccman facing off in the SLI camp
:popcorn:

On another note, because I had it set up already, I just did a trial run on the 6700k at 4.9 with my 5850 on board and scored only 800 points lower then the 5850 on my 4770k @ 5.1 running XP. Going to see what it does on Win 10.

I ran a bunch on Win10 when I had the 980Ti cold and didn't seem to do well on these older benches.

Nope sold my other 980 ti and got the KPE, Have one 980 classified left. But will give it a shot.

Devlos / firepro v7800 / stock / 90055

I couldn't sub this to the bot because of no option for this card.
90055.JPG

If you go to their forum there's a spot where you can ask to have HW added.

ssjwizard / 980ti / water / 115,100
3d03_115100.jpg

First run with the new GPU, I have one for my 670 from before I pulled it but im missing the details panel so oh well. No tweaks, no OC, just straight run.

Figured Id post up the SS even though the result is invalid. I think my AMD is showing....

670_3d2003ocf.jpg

I have been running this with all different overclocks but I haven't been able to touch my first score.... I let this run the three times and do whatever test it wanted.

well.JPG

lochekey/2x HD 7970/h2o/214,064

This one has been kicking my butt, but I think I am starting to get the hang of it. Need to try some different drivers still and see if I can fine tune the driver settings.

3dmark03 214064.jpg

Yeah Lochekey, this one takes some work but Cpu speed is also key!

I saw Johan mention that earlier as well. I don't think I'm gonna be able to push this chip further until I get a cold night though. Does this one benefit from multi core. Or can I drop a core or 2 to try and push the clock higher.

Well, after some fighting last night, I got a solid benching OS (W7) up and ready for Saturday night.

If all goes well with the Nitro purchase today, mabye I will livestream the session...

I think I am going for some 2D, and 3D on the R7 260.

I have been running this with all different overclocks but I haven't been able to touch my first score.... I let this run the three times and do whatever test it wanted.

Could be instability affecting it. I know the Intel perform quite poorly without enough voltage.

Well, after some fighting last night, I got a solid benching OS (W7) up and ready for Saturday night.

If all goes well with the Nitro purchase today, mabye I will livestream the session...

I think I am going for some 2D, and 3D on the R7 260.
Good luck E_D can't wait.

@metal that does suck. Any idea what happened to it?

Back