• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV February: 3DMark 03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, after some fighting last night, I got a solid benching OS (W7) up and ready for Saturday night.

If all goes well with the Nitro purchase today, mabye I will livestream the session...

I think I am going for some 2D, and 3D on the R7 260.
Overclocking on Nitro methane now this I want to watch... :popcorn::soda::beer: :D

Isn't that a lower score with the same card?? I know 03 can be buggy at times. I had a whopping score one time and got shot down very quickly at the Bot

Isn't that a lower score with the same card?? I know 03 can be buggy at times. I had a whopping score one time and got shot down very quickly at the Bot

Yes. I am posting like I didn't have that 90000+ score because I don't think it is valid. I can't touch it at better clocks, but getting closer. ;)
My cpu is at 4.9GHz which is high-ish for sure but not losing performance yet, I can see scores still going up. The cold may be reaching my neighborhood soon, hoping.

Devlos / V7800 / Air / 86252
86252.JPG

Could be instability affecting it. I know the Intel perform quite poorly without enough voltage.

Good luck E_D can't wait.

@Metal that does suck. Any idea what happened to it?

It started by not being able to load windows with more than on stick of RAM installed but ran fine with one stick, and then it just died.

It started by not being able to load windows with more than on stick of RAM installed but ran fine with one stick, and then it just died.

Can you RMA or was it de--lidded?

Nice run Manny :thup:

Thanks bud, I have high hopes for this gpu. I imagine it has more to give, that's only 6c water and 1.25v. I'm thinking it has at least another 100 MHz on the good stuff.

Can you RMA or was it de--lidded?

:

Maybe and yes it was.

MetalRacer / GTX 980 Ti / Water / 237039

capture027.jpg

Silver_Pharaoh/GTX 780/Air/45329

My GPU never reached it's max clocks until the last CPU tests, the rainbow looking tests. I'm not sure why...
I used BCD and turned off NRAC blocking as well. 45329.PNG Details.PNG

EDIT: just realized futuremark gives out registrations codes. Maybe having the full version now will help?

EDIT: just realized futuremark gives out registrations codes. Maybe having the full version now will help?

In the full version un-check cpu and feature tests, see where I marked. If using the basic version you can still hit esc when the airplane part starts the second time, that will still give you a score.

3d.JPG

So the CPU tests are not required for this bench to generate a valid score?

Back