• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's up people from NOLA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

taylor8335

I am new to the forum and am making an introduction as was instruction to. Excuse the spelling and grammatical errors, I have been awake for three or four days due to the two severe recent previous traffic accidents 8 months apart I was involved in. Unfortunately, I can’t sleep due to chronic back, neck, head, side, stomach and arm pain amongst other things after a few surgeries. Eight months ago I bought a G751JY and put 8Gb more of ram to max out the total to 32Gb Ram for that unit. I bought an Asus ROG GL551 for my wife, maxed it out with Ram (24Gb I believe total) that she has not unboxed yet after about 8 months of owning it. I will get the specs on the two custom built rigs I built 6 to 8 months ago but the pics are on my full tower custom rig that is in my father-in-law’s attic. I have pics on both of the custom built rigs but they are on my desktop which is up in my attic and am working off my G751 laptop. It' still is a good rig but I am a desktop man and like to sit at my desk to do my work and computing. Peace out from The Big Easy. I will be posting some threads on overclocking all o0f these rigs. Peace.

Welcome to the forums, I don't quite see what this has to do with cryptocurrency?

If it wasn't meant to be placed here let me know and I'll gladly move it for you.

Back