• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Strix 980 Ti Oc - problem with card or game glitch?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sew333

Hello.Everytime when i left running idle Batman Arkham Knight for overnight for example few hours i get this ( screen ). When i woke up i saw on screen weird lines with raindrops on a ground. When i just restart game then raindrops are normally on a ground ( street ) . So its was something with my card or game bug?
Also i tested Unigine Heaven and 3dmark for 12 hours and no glitches and artifacts.
But in Batman AK after few hours being idle i get this and i am not sure about card. It can be card overheating or game issue?
My card is Asus Strix 980 Ti Oc default. I am using Windows 10 Pro with new drivers.
Here is a screen , i added black arrow to see:
image.jpg

I can replicate the same issue when i left idle that game for few hours. Always the same sympton. Somebody said to me that is a hardware error. So its a hardware issue or game bug?

Sew, do you actually spend much time playing games, or are you more interested in looking for problems?

250+W for 30+ hours just so you can use Paint to put in a black arrow?

Please, just play games and then turn off the PC, at the end of the year you will save enough money to buy something new.

What are your OS power settings? It may just be a simple Windows issue that can be cured by not leaving the game idle for 8 or more hours.

Sew just a suggestion, stop looking for every little error, glitch, spot on the screen etc and just enjoy the card. It doesn't matter what Pc, graphics card, Cpu, monitor etc a person uses, there are times when there is a occurrence that is abnormal. There is nothing wrong it's just the way it is. Seriously, this is what the 4th topic you've started on this game and how many on "what's wrong with my 980ti"?

Closing the thread to hold discussion while Sew is on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back